Your PIN code is a safety measure used in Go3 for accessing:
- Payments for rental services
- Content rated 18+
By default PIN code is set to be 1 2 3 4, however, you as user have full control of changing it to whatever you prefer.
We highly recommend you changing it to avoid misunderstandings.
Please use desktop web version or computer browser to complete any action with your account.
You will still be asked to enter PIN code if you try to rent a movie or access erotic content.
Navigate to https://go3.tv/subscriber/my-account and select “PIN settings” under tab SUBSCRIPTION
A modal window will open:
1. Select profile for which you want to turn off PIN code by selecting check box
2. Enter your current PIN code (default PIN code is 1 2 3 4)
3. Save settings by clicking “Confirm” below in window
1. Enter your current PIN code (default PIN code is 1 2 3 4)
2. Click below on “Don’t want to be asked to provide a PIN?”
3. Mark visible check box not to be asked to enter PIN for existing profile in future
4. Select “Confirm” to save your settings and continue to content
Navigate to https://go3.tv/subscriber/my-account and select “change PIN” under tab SUBSCRIPTION
In new window you will be asked to enter your new PIN code twice and your subscription password used to log in to services. Select “SAVE” icon visible on the screen.
If PIN code was successfully change you will see message on the screen YOUR PIN HAS BEEN SUCCESSFULLY CHANGED. Please close the window, action is completed.
Video instruction to disable PIN code
Video instruction to change your PIN code